Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2017

Customers Are Receiving Moldy Air Jordans From Nike

In recent years, numerous Nike and Air Jordan releases have been scrapped or delayed due to problems with mold growing on the sneakers during transit. Perhaps the same should have been done for this past weekend's "True Red" Air Jordan 13 Retro release. Multiple shoppers have come forward with mold-ridden pairs of the retro Jordans that were purchased from Nike.com. Photos shared show the sneakers covered in mold, some pairs worse than others. In a few instances, the leather is warped, likely a result of the presence of moisture. Some buyers, such as Instagram user @tl_yo, have had trouble contacting Nike to correct the issue. However, the Nikestore Twitter account has been providing assistance to those with complaints. Take a look below.

So I just got my order from @nike delivered from UPS , I'm all excited and I open this . @jumpman23 @nikebasketball Somebody got somebody got some explaining to do . This is a health issue . I have small kids including a 6 month old baby . No help via the 1800 number . I have reached out via Twitter , Instagram , Nike plus app . No responses so now I'm taking this route . I don't think they fully understand this over the phone . I've asked to send pictures . They lady was nice but she didn't understand what I was sent . She asked "what does it feel like " I told her I wasn't touching it to find out . @sneakerdave @heskicks @nightwing2303 any help would be appreciated .@mjo23dan ❌slide to view more pics ❌

20 Likes, 21 Comments - @tl_yo on Instagram: "So I just got my order from @nike delivered from UPS , I'm all excited and I open this . @jumpman23..."

No comments:

Post a Comment