Image Map

Monday, February 23, 2015

Kanye West Confirms Black Yeezy 750 Boosts on Power 105.1 Interview*~

As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your hands on. While Kanye previously went on the record as saying 'everybody who wants Yeezys will get Yeezys,' the initial launch indicated that his statements might not be entirely true.

“Yeah, I didn’t want them to be limited actually," West said in response to hearing aftermarket prices of the Yeezy Boost. "That’s something that the company did. I really want as many people to get them as possible. I don’t want the price to be $350. I don’t want to play this sneaker culture game where they be reselling them for high prices and stuff. I just want people to have what I made. Ain’t no limited release of the College Dropout."

No comments:

Post a Comment