Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2012

Dee & Ricky x Pony – 2012 Preview*~


For the last six months, I have spent endless nights catching up on various reading, and preparing stories, in order to create this wonderful blog that you reading right now. In my quest to inform everyone on my take of style, swag, and most importantly sneakers, I've noticed that I have been gravitating towards stories for Nike Brand, Jordan Brand, Etc, because that's all I know. Well to get away from the norm, I happen to see a very colorful preview and wanted to share it with everyone. Staten Island designing duo: Dee & Ricky have done an amazing collabo with vintage company Pony. Make sure to click on the link to view all the new colorways and styles. Enjoy!


See More Flix: After the jump*~









No comments:

Post a Comment